click here Munnar |Kumarakom | Alappuzha Houseboat | Cochin
Day 1– Arrival at Cochin & Transfer to Munnar
Arrival at Cochin International Airport (COK). Welcome to Kerala, God’s own country. On arrival meet and greet by our representative and transfer to Munnar by road. Munnar is the Tea County of Kerala. Enroute enjoy the scenic beauty of tea plantations, Cheeyappara and Valara waterfalls. On arrival, check in at the resort of stay for your overnight stay.
Day 2– Munnar Sightseeing
After breakfast, leave for a sightseeing tour of Munnar, where you proceed to the Echo Point where en-route you visit The tea plantations, the Matupetty and Kundala lake and dam, and Echo point Return back to Munnar where you come back to the resort of stay. The day would be more about seeing very beautiful locations across the Western Ghats and enjoy the weather of Munnar. Eravikulam National Park where you get to the see the Nilgiri Tahr is another attraction of the day.
Day 3– Kumarakom Sightseeing
After breakfast from the hotel, checkout and proceed to Kumarakom. Check in to the hotel. Evening proceeds for local sightseeing in and around Kumarakom. Visits Kumarakom Bird sanctuary and then visits Backwater. Choose a canoe or motor boat and devour the beauty of this backwater paradise at its best. Overnight stay in Kumarakom.
Day 4– Alappuzha Houseboat Cruise
After breakfast drive to Alleppey along the backwaters to board a houseboat. Alleppey is known for its unique houseboat where you get to chance to see the backwater life is close proximity. Today you are going to stay on board the houseboat for a night. The cruise starts at 1200 hours where you cruise along narrow canals, there would be a short break for lunch which will be served on board. The cruise happens until evening and docked for the overnight stay and the dinner is served on board. Next day the cruise resumes and the breakfast is served on board. Check out happens at 0900 hours.
Day 5- Cochin Sightseeing & Departure
After breakfast transfer to Cochin, visit the old port town of Cochin, visit the Santa Cruz Basilica, Mattancherry palace, St. Francis Church and more. Then transfer to Cochin railway station or airport for departure back to home with beautiful memories
|go Types||Budget||see url Deluxe||Superior||Premium||Luxury|
|Vehicle||AC Indigo||AC Indigo||AC Dzire||AC Dzire||AC Innova|
|Day 1 & 2- Munnar||Lake N Hills or Pine Tree Munnar||Hotel C7 or Spice Country Resort||Aranyaka Resort or Misty Mountain Resort||Rivulet Resort or Tea Harvester Resort||Fragrant Nature or Chandy’s Windy Woods|
|Day 3- Kumarakom||Manor Backwater Resort||Abad Whispering Palms||Eastend Lakesong||Coconut Lagoon||Zuri Kumarakom|
|Day 4- Alappuzha||Lake Lands Cruise-Deluxe Bedroom Houseboat||Southern Panorama Cruises- Deluxe Bedroom Houseboat||Southern Panorama Cruises- Deluxe Bedroom Houseboat||Southern Panorama Cruises- Premium Bedroom Houseboat||Southern Panorama Cruises- Luxury Bedroom Houseboat|
|Total Rate for 2 Adults||25000/-||29000/-||31000/-||42800/-||53000/-|
|Child without bed (6-10)||2450/-||2500/-||3300/-||4000/-||5500/-|
Rates Valid till 25th September 2018
- Accommodation in the above mentioned hotels with breakfast
- Complete transfers and sightseeing for the above mentioned places in Air-conditioned Vehicle including all tolls, parking and driver allowance are included in the cost One night in Houseboat with all Meals.
- All Government taxes
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare, Entrance at Monuments and sightseeing places, camera tickets.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks and Boating Charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any Element that is not included in the package is considered to be exclusion.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like Train and Flight delays, roadblocks and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Check-in time is 14:00Hrs & Check-out time is 11:00Hrs at the Hotel.
- Check-in time is 12:30Hrs & Check-out time is 09:00Hrs at the Houseboat. Houseboat will be stationed at one place from 6:00 PM to 7:00 AM due to Govt. Restrictions.
- In A/C Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9:00 PM to 6:00 AM. In Premium houseboat, Full time AC available in rooms and in Luxury full time AC in Boat
- We are not holding any rooms as per the itinerary; we will block rooms only against your confirmation. At the moment the respective hotels have availability for the mentioned room categories.
- Maximum one extra bed would be allowable in the room.
At the time of confirmation 30% of package cost in advance.The remaining amount to be reached into our bank account 05 days prior to the Commencement of tour. If you will not pay as per the above, your booking will be cancelled.
If you cancel your Holiday, amounts as per the following slabs shall be forfeited
- 16-30 Days from date of departure 25% of booking amount.
- 08-15 Days from date of departure 50% of booking amount.
- 04-07 Days from date of departure 75% of booking amount.
The amount paid as per the before -mentioned timelines shall be non-refundable