Munnar Family Tour Package (2 Nights 3 Days)
Day 1– Arrival at Cochin & Transfer to Munnar
Arrival at Cochin International Airport (COK). Welcome to Kerala, God’s own country. On arrival meet and greet by our representative and transfer to Munnar by road. Munnar is the Tea County of Kerala. Enroute enjoy the scenic beauty of tea plantations, Cheeyappara and Valara waterfalls. Also, en-route have some astounding views at the Karadippara view point. On arrival, check in at the resort of stay for your overnight stay.
Day 2– Munnar Sightseeing
After breakfast, leave for a sightseeing tour of Munnar, where you proceed to the Kundala Dam where en-route you visit The tea plantations, the Matupetty and, Echo point and Rose Garden. Return back to Munnar where you come back to the resort of stay. The day would be more about seeing very beautiful locations across the Western Ghats and enjoy the weather of Munnar. Eravikulam National Park where you get to the see the Nilgiri Tahr is another attraction of the day.
Day 3- Departure
After breakfast transfer to Cochin railway station or airport for departure back to home with beautiful memories
|Vehicle||AC Indigo||AC Indigo||AC Dzire||AC Dzire||AC Innova|
|Day 1 & 2- Munnar||Lake N Hills or Pine Tree Munnar||Hotel C7 or Spice Country Resort||Aranyaka Resort or Misty Mountain Resort||Rivulet Resort or Tea Harvester Resort||Fragrant Nature or Chandy’s Windy Woods|
|Total Rate for 2 Adults||10500/-||12800/-||14800/-||19000/-||25200/-|
|go here Child without bed (6-10)||1200/-||1200/-||1200/-||1200/-||2800/-|
|here Extra adult/bed||1600/-||2300/-||2300/-||3500/-||4600/-|
Rates Valid till 25th September 2018
- Accommodation in the above mentioned hotels with breakfast
- Complete transfers and sightseeing for the above mentioned places in Air-conditioned Vehicle including all tolls, parking and driver allowance are included in the cost. (AC Indigo)
- All Government taxes
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare, Entrance at Monuments and sightseeing places, camera tickets.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks and Boating Charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any Element that is not included in the package is considered to be exclusion.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like Train and Flight delays, roadblocks and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Check-in time is 14:00Hrs & Check-out time is 11:00Hrs at the Hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms as per the itinerary; we will block rooms only against your confirmation. At the moment the respective hotels have availability for the mentioned room categories.
- Maximum one extra bed would be allowable in the room.
At the time of confirmation 30% of package cost in advance.The remaining amount to be reached into our bank account 05 days prior to the Commencement of tour. If you will not pay as per the above, your booking will be cancelled.
If you cancel your Holiday, amounts as per the following slabs shall be forfeited
- 16-30 Days from date of departure 25% of booking amount.
- 08-15 Days from date of departure 50% of booking amount.
- 04-07 Days from date of departure 75% of booking amount.
The amount paid as per the before -mentioned timelines shall be non-refundable